Food is one of the biggest expenses in any given month for families. This is why I strongly believe in meal planning and seeking budget-friendly recipes. If you’d like some cheap lunch ideas for work that are also easy to make, then you’ll love these budget lunch ideas in this post.
10 Cheap Lunch Ideas For Work (Easy To Make!)
You can easily prepare these meals during the week or prep ahead on the weekends. Include some of your favorite recipes in the list to your weekly meal plans. Planning out your meals for the week can save you both money and time.
It’s a good idea to plan for lunch and dinner. For breakfast you could just have two different meal options on a daily basis that you alternate.
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans with inexpensive recipes to make, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that provides you with a tasty meal plan and shopping list each week for just $5 a month.
Other helpful content to check out:
- 17+ Ways To Save Money Each Month
- 15 Steps Towards Simplifying Your Life
- 47 Things To Declutter From Your Home (Without Regret!)
- How I Organized My Recipe Binder (For Easier Meal Planning!)
1) Chicken Burritos Recipe
2) Easy Pasta Salad
3) Quinoa Salad Recipe
4) Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
5) Easy Egg Salad In Pita
6) Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
7) Three-Bean Pasta Salad
8) Zucchini Noodles With Creamy Avocado Pesto
9) Caesar Salad Recipe In a Jar
10) Easy Black Bean Quesadillas
What of these cheap lunch ideas for work are you willing to try? Feel free to comment and share any of your favorite ideas below.